DASMIKRO DSK-482 COMPATIBLE ANTENNA-FREE RECEIVER V2 FOR SANWA SSL FH-4 FH-3 M17 M12S M12 MT-44 MT4S MT4 M11X
THIS IS DASMIKRO SANWA ANTENNA-FREE RECEIVER VERSION 2
COMPARED TO VERSION 1, VERSION 2 HAS BELOW CHANGES:
1. SSL OUTPUT AVAILABLE
2. CHANGED ‘SIGNAL’ AND ‘GND’ POSITION, FUTABA AND TAMIYA ANTI-REVERSE PLUG NO NEED TO CHANGE THE CABLES POSITION ANY MORE
This receiver unit is Sanwa high speed FHSS-4 and FHSS-3 compatible
1. Sanwa 2.4GHz FH3/FH4 Selectable Via Transmitter
2. High performance CPU enhance precision control feeling
3. 4 channel support
4. Micro size (Antenna-Free: 25.5x22x17.3mm)
5. Added failsafe function
6. Operating Voltage 3.5V – 8.4V:
7. Weight: 5g
8. Battery Voltage Fail-Safe Limit: 3.5-5.0V (FH3) / 3.5-7.4V (FH4)
Step1. Select FH-4 or FH-3 protocol on transmitter and swith to bind page.
Step2. Plug the ‘bind cable’ onto the receiver then power on. The receiver should enter the binding mode for 10 seconds(the led will slowly flash for 10 seconds).
Step3. Operate ‘bind’ operation on transmitter while the receiver led is slowly flashing.
Step4. If you did not make the ‘bind’ operation on transmitter in 10 seconds(receiver led slowly flashing), go back to Setp2 and do it again.
Step5. After binding please power off the receiver and transmitter, unplug the ‘bind cable’. Then power them on to confirm they are bond.
Binding procedure video reference:
There are no reviews yet.